Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Live life as it is

Today I finally started my quiet time. I hope it'll be easier gradually because technology nowadays are so tempting.

Today I learned that we should be happy with the life we have and stop wanting what other people have. I know that this statement is so outdated but somehow it always speak to me. Maybe because I'm always wanting what I don't have and I always want to have what other people have also. I'm not trying to say that wanting to work for something u want is wrong but being jealous at somebody and wanting to have what they're having is totally wrong. Even if you don't physically take it from them, it is still wrong to wish to take it from them. Remember the command that we shouldn't covet our neighbours' stuff? Maybe it's a little hard because of our kiasu side or our pride but I seriously think that it's doable. Maybe the first step is just to be happy with things as it is if it is not changeable and to be happy for others and bless them. U would never know what are their true struggles behind their luxurious life. So be happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment